Taste of Tantra ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is meant to bring you through the gates of authentic Tantra, and far beyond! By getting an introduction into each of the tantric branches – tantric yoga, meditation, sexuality and metaphysics – you will be taken on an exhilarating journey of tantric bliss.
Through rare theoretical knowledge and lectures as well as practical and experiential exercises designed to infuse your mind, body and spirit, the true Tantra will be revealed to you.
After completing this intensive weekend experience you will be able to unequivocally discern and distinguish genuine Tantra and choose your direction on this vast spiritual path.
Discover all the magical branches of authentic Tantra from home!
YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE THE FOLLOWING:
You will learn:
- Demystifying Tantra
- Tantra Yoga and meditation as powerful energy-based practice
- An introduction to tantric sexuality and tantric relationships
- Tantra Massage as gateway to bliss
- Metaphysical Tantra and famous Tantric texts
- Kashmiri Shaivism introduction and the science of enlightenment
- Kundalini Yoga: Setting the record straight
- Authentic Tantra vs. Neo-Tantra
- Tantra as a spiritual path for modern humans
You will experience:
- Powerful tantric meditation for altered states of consciousness
- Mystical control of tantric sexual energy with your mind
- Sacred meditation of Transfiguration with archetypes of Shiva and Shakti
- Guided Tantra Yoga classes
- Intriguing Q&A sessions with senior teacher
This course will unveil Tantra as a unique, life-embracing path for evolution with the power and capacity to transform practitioners into masters of their own lives. A Taste of Tantra will leave you inspired and aspiring for much, much more! This course contains no sexual practices or nudity of any kind.
Important note: This is a comprehensive list of the various topics that will be touched upon in this sampler workshop. For further study and proficiency in these branches of Tantra it is necessary to enroll in the appropriate full duration course where you will receive the teachings and techniques in full with the necessary initiations by an advanced teacher.
Saturday (18 July 2020): 8.00-19.00, with a designated lunch break
Sunday (18 July 2020): 8.00-19.00, with a designated lunch break
280€ (approx. $317 USD)
It includes all the teachings, yoga classes, meditations, Q&A sessions with our advanced teachers and a dedicated WhatsApp group for community connection and technical support during the retreat.
Once registered, no refunds are offered.
Note: Payment can be made using a U.S. credit card. Additional fees may apply for foreign currency charges and are subject to your bank. Please note the above approximate amounts can fluctuate mildly based on daily market values and rates.